It’s another day, another patch for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 versions of Mojang’s much loved Minecraft. Whether you’re enjoying the game yourself, your kids maybe enjoying the game, or you’re just using the different variations to bump up the Gamerscore or possibly use the big ratios to help survive this year’s Leap Frog or/and GTASC events, you can always count on Mojang to keep the game as glitch and issue free as possible.
The latest patch comes with a decent list of fixes, changes, additions, and improvements. Check out the list which will be Content Update 49 for the Xbox One and Title Update 57 for the Xbox 360:
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight, and will attack anything that lives.
- Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Zombie Horses can now be leashed
- Skeletons shouldn’t attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can’t directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 – Pick Block in Creative.
- Fix for MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle..
- Fix for MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water.
- Fix for MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in Capitals.
- Fix for MCCE-5539 – Unable to earn Free Diver Achievement.
The bold text in the last line of the patch is not a part of the patch for the Xbox 360 but the rest of the list is the same, as well as these two additional lines below:
- Update UI renderer.
- Fix for MCCE-5108 – evocation fangs
The latest patch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Minecraft are already live.