4J Studios confirmed that update 1.19 is now live in North America on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita.
Available now in Europe and Japan, with North America getting it later today, 4J Studios has announced that Minecraft update 1.19 is live on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.
Fixing bugs and adding support for the new Star Wars DLC, here’s the full list of patch notes, which are applicable to all three Sony platforms:
- Added Star Wars Classic Skin Pack Trial content.
- Added Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack Trial content.
- Optimized water rendering.
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter trophy when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
There’s also updates available on Xbox One and Xbox 360 today, which include the same bug fixes as PlayStation.
As for those Star Wars Skin Packs, they’re out now in Europe, with North America getting them later today when the PlayStation Store updates. Priced at €2.99/£2.49, here’s what Mojang says:
The Classic Skin Pack includes seven versions of Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and Leia Organa, plus some fan favourites including Greedo, Admiral Ackbar, and even a Wampa.
The Star Wars Rebels pack gives you the chance to play as Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Chopper, and more from the Ghost’s crew.
How big of a download was today’s for you?