The new Minecraft update version – snapshot 15w46a was released by Mojang, the update is mainly focused on fixing the bugs that many players have reported. In addition the 0.13.0 update for the Minecraft Pocket Edition was released and the owners of mobile devices can test it out. Unfortunately, we’re not sure when the final version of Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.13.0 will be released, but we’ll let you know as soon as we find out.
The new Minecraft Update version 1.9 – snapshot 15w46a has also brought the “fallen trees” feature. Unfortunately, there is no news regarding the release date of the Minecraft Update 1.9, but we’re sure that the developers are getting closer and closer on releasing it for the entire public.
As we’ve told you above, the new snapshot 15w46a comes with some bug fixes and changes and we will enumerate a few below:
– Mobs will not spawn anymore on rails, sprinting will no longer stop after a period of time,
– Redstone dust hitbox have been created,
– A bug that caused the third person view to revert to first person view if he head goes inside a block has been fixed, a bug that was causing the breaking doors to move the other parts of the door has been fixed,
– The IPv6 now works as it should, a bug that was causing the end portal frames to act like solid blocks has been fixed,
– You can now see the Horse Health in Creative Mode, a bug that was causing the boats to be sunken in water has been fixed,
– A bug that was causing the guardians to spawn in random places has been fixed and a bug that was causing the doors to not have any placement sound has been fixed.