The MINECRAFT 1.90 UPDATE PATCH NOTES are now ready and available for eager players to consume. The NEW PS4 UPDATE adds a significant amount of content to the game, including the new MINECRAFT TEXTURE PACK, the CROSSBOW, SHIELDS, and more. Weighing in at only 239.8 MB, the NEW MINECRAFT UPDATE shouldn’t require too much time to be downloaded and installed. While the patch is relatively small, don’t let that worry you, as there is still a substantial number of improvements being made. Here’s what you need to know about the Minecraft 1.90 update, including the highlights and the full list of patch notes.
Minecraft 1.90 Update Patch Notes Highlights
Minecraft 1.90 patch notes highlights include the new Trophies for the PS4 version of the game. Then there’s the “new Minecraft Texture Pack,” which will help give the game a new coat of paint, at hopefully no cost to overall performance. (Note that this can be changed back to the “Classic Texture Pack” at any time, should you not like the new look.)
A number of new interactable objects have been added, including: the Loom, the Lantern, the Lecturn, the Crossbow, Shields, new Enchanted Books, and more.
Some of the more minor changes include the chance of leaves being able to drop sticks when destroyed, the option for dead bushes to be used as Furnace fuel, and Chorus Flowers now able to be destroyed by arrows.
A funny addition is the ability to load Dispensers with Shears, which will then shear sheep when activated. This should make farming wool a lot easier!
Minecraft 1.90 Update Patch Notes | Full list
- Added “Jellie” the new community Cat variant.
- Added the new Minecraft Texture Pack.
- Added the Classic Texture Pack.
- Added the Loom.
- Added the Banner Pattern.
- Added the Lantern.
- Added the Lectern.
- Added new Wooden blocks and Stripped Wood blocks.
- Added the Crossbow.
- Added Shields.
- Added the Pillager.
- Added new Enhanced Books.
- Leaves now have a chance of dropping Sticks when destroyed.
- Dead Bushes can now be used as Furnace fuel.
- Chorus Flowers can now be destroyed with Arrows.
- Cats can now be healed by feeding them Raw Cod or Raw Salmon.
- Creepers can now drop Records if they are killed by a Stray.
- Dispenses with Shears in them will shear Sheep when activated.
- Added new recipes for Rabbit Stew and Beetroot Soup.
- Added the ability to create dyed Stained Glass from Glass Pane and Dye.
- Added the ability to create dyed Carpet from White Carpet and Dye.
- Wet Sponges will now dry out after a while when placed in the Nether or a Warm Biome.
- Added new Trophies.