Minecraft Bedrock Edition Update 1.2.13 is an upcoming patch to Minecraft. The patch is currently being rolled out to the Minecraft beta in stages, with 22.214.171.124 being the latest version.
Diggin’ it? Check out our list of the best Minecraft mods on PC.
Minecraft Beta 1.2.13 Release Date
It currently does not have a release date.
How to Take Part in the Minecraft Beta
Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub App. However, while previewing the beta, you will not have access to realms or be able to join non-beta players.
It’s also worth noting that beta builds are likely to be unstable and finished releases may not include all the changes and fixes from the beta.
Make sure you backup your world before joining the beta.
How to Activate Experimental Gameplay
Some features from Minecraft’s upcoming Update Aquatic are being tested on the beta via experimental gameplay. However, these features are incomplete and are not representative of final gameplay.
Experimental gameplay can be toggled in the world settings menu. To prevent your world from crashing, a copy of your world will be created with an [EX] before the world name.
Once experimental gameplay is enabled for a world, it cannot be disabled. Any progress will not be saved to your original world.
Minecraft Beta 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Added Drowned mobs.
- Added new swimming animation.
- Added the trident and new enchantments: channeling, loyalty, riptide, and impaling.
- Added stripped wood.
- Added slabs and stairs for prismarine, prismarine brick, and dark prismarine.
- Iron Golems no longer spawn when mob spawning is disabled.
- Rain, smoke particles, and shadows are no longer visible through lava.
- Disabling “visible to LAN Players” for one world no longer disables it for all worlds.
- Buttons cloned in a “pressed” state no longer remain pressed forever.
- A warning now appears instructing not to close the game when exporting a world.
- The power output of redstone comparators is no longer lost after a world is converted from Xbox One Edition.
- Pick block no longer replaces the item currently selected in the hotbar if other slots are empty.
Fixes for bugs introduced during beta
- Increased stability and fixed several crashes.
- Abandoned mineshafts no longer generate above ground.
- Fixed improper mushroom block obtained from giant red mushrooms when using pick block.
- Tools now work properly and no longer shake in-hand.
- Sticky pistons no longer turn into regular pistons after being renamed.
- Tripwire hooks once again appear in jungle temples.
- Players can once again stand on top of ladders.
- Mob heads can no longer be duplicated by placing them in water.
- Strongholds once again generate with mossy stone brick and cracked stone brick.
- More than one line of text can once again be placed on signs.
- The B button no longer has to be pressed twice on the controller to deselect a skin in the skin picker.
- Heads and skulls that are placed on a walls no longer have incorrect hitbox positions.
- Invisible vines no longer appear on jungle trees.
- Torches can once again be placed in the same block occupied by a player.
- You now descend more slowly in water.
- Fixed world updates occasionally not rendering.